5067 Phillips Creek Road
Amity, NY 14813
- 1,235sq ft
Est. P&I payment: $133.29/mo
Description for 5067 Phillips Creek Road, Amity, NY 14813
This home has a spacious kitchen with lots of cupboards and work space. Nice breakfast bar to enjoy your morning coffee. Also includes a spacious living room, 1 bedroom and 1 full bathroom on the first floor, and 2 bedrooms on the second floor. There is ingress & egress to the backyard from the basement. Most of the windows are newer vinyl replacements.
Overall, the house is in good shape, and is being sold as-is.
The backyard is perfect for family get-togethers with plenty of room for kids and pets.
There is a 1 car attached garage with concrete floor and a garage door opener.
Minutes drive to the County government buildings and Genesee Valley Central School. Short drive to Alfred State Collage. Very accessible access from State Rt 243.
My Notes for MLS #S1087566
- Listing Type: Exclusive Right To Sell
- Property Type: Single Family Residential
- Status: A-Active
- Type of Sale: Normal
- Year Built: 1939
- Year Built Description: Existing
- Additional Exterior Features: Patio
- Driveway Description: Stone/Gravel
- Exterior Construction: Vinyl
- Foundation Description: Stone
- Garage Description: Attached
- Lot Dimensions Depth: 130
- Lot Dimensions Frontage: 100
- Lot Information: Primary Road
- Lot Number: 51
- Num of Acres: 0.36
- Num of Garage Spaces: 1
- Styles Of Residence: Cottage
- Additional Interior Features: Other - See Remarks
- Additional Rooms: Den/Study
- Attic Description: Partial
- Basement Description: None
- Baths Full: 1
- Baths Total: 1
- Beds Total: 3
- Floor Description: Vinyl-Some,Wall To Wall Carpet-Some
- Kitchen Dining Description: Breakfast Bar,Kitchen/Family Room Combo
- Kitchen Equip Appl Included: Cooktop - Electric,Refrigerator
- Num Bedrooms 1 St Floor: 1
- Num Bedrooms 2 Nd Floor: 2
- Num Full Baths 1 St Floor: 1
- Num of Rooms: 4
- Num of Stories: 1.5
- Sq Ft Total: 1,235
- Heating Fuel Description: Gas
- HVAC Type: AC-Central,Forced Air
- Sewer Description: Septic
- Water Heater Fuel: Gas
- Water Resources: Public Connected
- HOA Payment Description: None
- School Tax: 669
- Total Taxes: 1,715
- Town County Tax: 1,046
- School District Name: Genesee Valley
Street View Not Available
Directions to 5067 Phillips Creek Road, Amity, NY 14813
From I86, Exit 30 to Route 19, left on Route 244, property on right.
The listing information for 5067 Phillips Creek Road, Amity, NY 14813 was graciously provided by our friends at the listing brokerage, NY Land Quest, LLC
Get Financing for 5067 Phillips Creek Road, Amity, NY 14813
All information in this site is deemed reliable but not guaranteed. The property information provided on Trank Real Estate's websites is for personal, non-commercial use only and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. Property information is gathered from third-party resources including the seller and public records. Trank Real Estate, Onjax, LLC, its affiliates, owners, subsidiaries and subscribers disclaim any and all representations or warranties as to the accuracy or reliability of the information provided. You should verify all claims through personal inspection and/or contact with the appropriate real estate professionals.
The data relating to real estate on this web site comes in part from the Internet Data Exchange (IDX) Program of the New York Alliance of MLS's, powered by New York Alliance of MLS's. Real estate listings held by firms other than the Trank Real Estate are marked with the IDX logo and detailed information about them includes the Listing Broker's Firm Name.
Listing information provided by CNYIS, Inc., GENRIS and WNYREIS.
Disclaimer: All information deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified. All properties are subject to prior sale, change or withdrawal. Neither the listing broker(s) nor Trank Real Estate shall be responsible for any typographical errors, misinformation, misprints, and shall be held totally harmless. ©2018 New York State Alliance of MLS's. All rights reserved.
Last Updated 01/18/2018 at 4:29am